Saturday, October 31, 2009

Canon Powershot A590IS

I bought a Canon Powershot A590IS at RM299 from Mutiara Damansara Courts Mammoth Megastore. I've wanted to get this camera for a long time ever since i lost my Pentax as i wanted a cheap camera that's able to take quality shots with manual controls. I almost gave up since most shops don't carry this model anymore. On the night before i was supposed to get a Pana Lumix TZ7 at a camera fair held in BB Plaza (my friend got a Pana FZ35 there), i saw Courts Mammoth advertisement in the newspapers so I knew I had to get it :D

Unfortunately it didn't come bundled with other accessories so i had to buy them separately myself. I bought a screen protector at RM10 & 4GB SD Card (C-Zone in Lowyat Plaza) at RM42.

I'm planning to get Maha PowerEx C204W + Imedion 2100mAh AA Batteries (4pcs) at RM150 & a Deuter Camera Case S at around RM33.

So total damage would be around RM534 for a decent budget camera :)

No comments: