Sunday, May 30, 2010

Moleskine 2010-2011 planner

I just bought a moleskine 2010-2011 daily planner. It's rather small and it cost me RM57 :| You must think i'm crazy to buy such an expensive notebook planner. But i think it's well worth the money i paid.

I got it from this shop selling books & stationery called CzipLee at bangsar. According to my friend, not many shops are selling Moleskin products. I only know CzipLee & Kinokuniya carry Moleskine.

Anyway what's Moleskine and why are Moleskine products so expensive? I wiki-ed Moleskine and Moleskine is imported from Italy (though made in China) and they are famous for their notebooks. Their notebooks are kind of unique as there's an elastic band around it's hardcover which you can use it as a bookmark or to hold & close the book.

"Moleskine is a brand of notebooks, planners, diaries, sketchbooks and albums manufactured by Moleskine Srl, an Italian company based in Milan. Moleskine notebooks are typically bound in coated paper cardboard, with an elastic band to hold the notebook closed, a sewn spine that allows it to lie flat when opened, cream colour paper, rounded corners, a ribbon bookmark, an expandable pocket inside the rear cover, all packed in a paper banderole."
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moleskin


I've been looking for a portable weekly planner for quite sometime now. The cheap notebooks don't seem to suit my needs as i want to have the planner as close to Stephen Covey's planner as much as possible. I found that this Moleskine planner fits my needs perfectly. Ofcourse the planner starts from July 2010 till Dec 2011. Still too early and i need to wait till July :) I hope with this new planner I can plan better and help me to reach my goals :)

No comments: