Friday, November 22, 2013

New resolution for year 2014

2014 is fast approaching. To be truthful, I haven't really done anything this year that I haven't done before. It's time to act.

One thing I've discovered about myself. I will tend to re-act in response to pressure and pain. Or basically the desire to avoid them. There are two ways of motivating myself. First way is to have the desire to achieve something be it a goal or dream, and the other is to do something to avoid a crisis or loss. I tend to feel motivated more with the latter. Pain and suffering is something I try my best to avoid and the emotion associated with it is very strong. That reminds me of Habit 2 from Stephen Covey's excellent book 7 Habits of Highly Successful People. It's time for me to get back into the 7 habits planning. It worked for me back in 2008 and it will work for me again 5 years later.

Time to put on my thinking cap to work on my 2014 goals !

The main things I will be tackling next year :

1. Building the body I desire
2. OSCP education and exam
3. Career advancement
4. Love Relationship. 
5. increase Positive Income by Investing

No comments: