Sunday, September 7, 2014

6 packs!!! Thats my AIM!

I was having a casual conversation with my pal Telkor Lee on Whatsapp today. Besides talking about this book he was reading called 'Into the Silence', he shared me another thing which I've decided to make my long term goal a reality.

He told me that a survey was made on what type of muscle that attracts women the most. No its not big arms and big chest (sorry Arnold wannabes). About 90% of the women chose:


6 PACKS ABS muscle!!!

This is a revelation and a reminder to me that I "MUST" achieve 6 packs abs. Ofcourse to do that, I will need to start dieting, do more cardio to burn the fat. My Fat % level currently hovers around 16-20% (last measurement was 17%++ last week). Not sure on the % level i need to be at to make my 6 packs abs visible. Currenly skinny fat, so I will aim to achieve my 6 packs before going to Yunnan next year for the dangerous trekking along Tiger Leaping Gorge!!!!!!

Wish Me Luck. Will update this post on my blog when I've got 6 packs!!!


Will look at this picture to motivate myself and make it a reality!!.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

6 paxxxx!!!!! ya. alot women likes it when buka baju

Unknown said...

6 paxxxx!!!!! ya. alot women likes it when buka baju

Bandar Ceme said...

This is a great motivation for me...

Judi Ceme Online
Agen Ceme Online
IDN Poker Online

Agen Poker Indonesia said...

What a good ideal body...

Poker Online Indonesia
Poker IDN Terpercaya
IDN Poker Indonesia

Daftar IDN Poker said...

I like go to gym now...

Agen Poker Indonesia
Poker Online Terpercaya
Agen Poker Resmi

. said...

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
games indonesia

. said...

I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...Thanks for sharing the good information!

game online pc